Diamond Segment U Shape for Granite
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Transport Package:||Wooden or Carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: JDK-A
- Blade Material: Diamond
- Usage: Stone Cutting
- Trademark: JDK
- Origin: Fujian, China
- Type: Natural Diamond
- Diameter: 350-800mm
- Manufacturing Arts: Sinter
- Specification: SGS, CE
- HS Code: 82079010
1. The unique "U" gullet design on segment side face allows high cutting effiency.
2. This creative segment structure reduces blade ston interface while cutting, decreases cutting friction.
3. Ideal debris removal and bettering cooling, reduces frictional heat gain and noise produced by resonance effectively.
4. It will not allow easy edge collapse, broken, slab bend etc.
|Specification||Core Thickness||Segment Dimension||Segment Number||Application|
Other specification are available upon request.
If you only order diamond segments from us, to get the best performance, we would suggest you use high frequency Silver Welded machine to make the brazing.
Factory == Own Exporting License == Quality Control == Competitive Price == Own Technology == OEM
1. Manufactory with more than 15 years experience
2. A great quantity of formula special for all kinds of different stone
3. Approved quality with factory competitive price
4. Long lifespan, good sharpness, stable performance and high cutting efficiency
5. Sandwich, groove type segment with shape straight, trapezia, boatshape, K, V, etc
6. Custom-design can be meet upon request, small trial order available any time, sample for testing can be delivery in very short time.
T/T, Western Union, L/C, Cash
For samples, we can ship them within 3 days after receiving the deposit, for regular order, we need 3-7 days, depends on the quantity of your order.
Inner package is carton box, outside package are choose according to the transport way. By air used carton packing to reduce the weight and by sea, use wooden cases for waterproof.
For Less than 45kgs, we would suggest ship them by couriers by DHL, FedEx, UPS, EMS and so on. For 45-200kgs, if you need the cargo urgent, we would suggest ship them by air. And for very heavy and bulky cargo, by sea is our best choice.